Occasions | Our birthday gift edit for 1 - 3 years
Birthdays are special milestones for every family, especially those celebrating baby's early years — a time for mums, dads, friends and family to come together and look back at memorable moments from the past 12 months: first smiles, first words and those first wobbly steps!
With the party planned to perfection (even if baby is none the wiser) there’s just one more task left: finding that all-important birthday gift! But what will you pick? A keepsake to be treasured for years to come, something for a style-savvy mum and dad to appreciate or perhaps baby’s new go-to comforter? Discover just a few of our favourite things to help you find the perfect present for little boys and girls aged one, two and three. All that’s left to do is pick up the cake!
- THE BEST THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES -
Whether you’re building on their designer collection or helping them to develop their sensory skills, there’s a gift for every little personality to mark their first, second and third birthdays. Explore our gift edit to make baby birthday celebrations extra special.
1. This adorable Moulin Roty sensory toy features bright colours and tactile textures for baby to touch, squeeze and stroke, helping to develop their senses. Philibert the Dachshund even comes in a stylish cardboard home!
2. Stand out from the crowd just like Elmer the Elephant in this adorable patchwork costume, perfect for baby’s first fancy dress party!
3. And the award for best-dressed guest goes to . . . well, it is Dolce & Gabbana after all!
4. She’s never too young to start her designer shoe collection! A pair of Sophia Webster Mini butterfly ballerinas are the perfect present for any trend-conscious tot.
1. Calling all little monsters! Complete with spines and a detachable tail, we all know a special someone who would suit this Petit Bateau dino-inspired onesie.
2. Birthday dress, sorted! Tulle, floral corsage, velvet . . . and it’s pink! What’s not to love?
3. Nothing says hip, hip, hooray quite like a tutu-wearing hippopotamus from Moulin Roty!
4. Let baby step out in style on their birthday in a pair of leather trainers from Moschino featuring the fuzzy Teddy Bear mascot.
1. Handmade in England with a matching headband, this Dainty Dizzy tutu dress set will make little girls look and feel like a real-life fairy princess.
2. Oh là là! We just adore this beautiful Moulin Roty fairy doll. Made in France with fluttery wings, a glittery tulle dress and sweet embroidered face, she’ll be one to hold on to for years to come!
3. Anything is possible with Dress Up by Design’s ride-on costumes! Where will today’s adventures take them?
4. For all of those “when I grow up, I want to be a superhero” moments, Dress Up by Design has it covered.
All images by Childrensalon
What do you think of this article?