How can we help?
Billing and Payments
We currently accept most major credit and debit cards:
- American Express
- Master Card
We also accept:
- Apple Pay
- Klarna Pay Later (currently available to UK customers only)
- Bank Transfers (contact us by Chat or by phone for more details, note that in case of a return we can only refund to store credit)
- Payment on Delivery (Click here for list of applicable countries and rules)
UK: 01892 779 110
International: +44 1892 779 110
Australia: 02 8310 9990
France: 01 7079 1395
USA: +1 646 400 6655
Japan: 03 4579 0677 9110
- Pay by cash or card when your items are delivered.
- Max purchase value US Dollar $950
- This option is available for customers residing in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain, UAE and Qatar and can only be accepted in either the local currency or US Dollars.
- This service is provided only by Aramex and there is an extra charge of $5.99.
- Orders with a value equivalent to 1000 SAR will require a proof of ID prior to shipping for Saudi Arabia.
- In case of a return, we can only refund in store credit.
- Exchanges are not allowed for Payment on Delivery orders.
- Payment on Delivery orders cannot be combined.
- Payment on Delivery option will be removed from your account if you fail to collect your order or if you decide to cancel after the order has been dispatched.
- This payment option is not available for personalised products.
If you wish to place an order using Bank Transfer and Payment on Delivery, please contact us on Chat for further details. Please note we do not accept cheques or Western Union paymentsWas this Helpful?11 January 2022
Childrensalon currently accepts payment in:
British Pound (GBP)
U.S. Dollar (USD)
You can view the price of your items in different currencies by changing the currency right at the top of our website
For a list of all available currencies, please click here
Argentine Peso (ARS)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Azerbaijani Manat (AZN)
Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
Brazilian Real (BRL)
Brunei Dollar (BND)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
Costa Rican Colón (CRC)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Hungarian Forint (HUF)
Icelandic Króna (ISK)
Indian Rupee (INR)
Israeli New Sheqel (ILS)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
Mexican Peso (MXN)
Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Omani Rial (OMR)
Qatari Riyal (QAR)
Russian Ruble (RUB)
Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
South Africa Rand (ZAR)
South Korean Won (KRW)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
UK Pounds (GBP)
US Dollar (USD)
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Please note that the final price might be slightly different, depending on the conversion rate that your bank will apply when charging your card.Was this Helpful?11 January 2022
If you are using the PayPal Pay in 3 option, the financial agreement will be between PayPal and yourself (as a user). For further details and any payment queries, please contact PayPal directly or visit their website https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-payin3.Was this Helpful?11 January 2022
Klarna is a Swedish bank offering ‘buy now-pay later’ option. Millions of customers use Klarna Pay Later at over 65,000 online shops.
How does Klarna Pay Later work?
- Add products to your shopping bag on Childrensalon website
- At the checkout select Klarna Pay Later as your payment option
- Place your order. There is no need to create Klarna account or provide your card details
- Once your order is despatched by Childrensalon you will have 30 days to pay Klarna
- You will receive an email from Klarna with payment instructions. You can pay via credit or debit card on Klarna website
Am I eligible for Klarna Pay later?
To use Klarna Pay later you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- have UK delivery and billing address
- have UK bank account
What do I need to provide to Pay Later with Klarna?
To use Klarna Pay Later, you will need to provide your full name, billing and delivery address, mobile phone number and your email address. It is very important that you provide the correct details, as all Klarna statements and payments instructions will be sent to your email address.
Will a credit search take place against me?
Neither Childrensalon nor Klarna run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating. Klarna may run enquiries however these do not affect credit scoring.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as Childrensalon have accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel the statement or refund your payment.
What happens if I want to exchange a product paid for with Klarna?
Please note that we cannot process exchanges for orders paid with Klarna. You can place a new order for the item and we will refund you for your returned product via Klarna once it has arrived.
What happens if I do not pay for my order?
Payment is due 30 days after the order is sent. To help you pay on time, Klarna will email you two days before payment is due – and, if very late, Klarna will also send you a text or letter.Please note, if you don’t pay Klarna for your order, your credit score will be affected.
I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund?
As soon as Childrensalon has processed your cancellation or your return, the refund with Klarna will be processed within 5 business days.
.Was this Helpful?12 January 2022
If your credit card has been declined it can be for a number of reasons:
- You have written a number wrong.
- You have written the date or security code (CVV) wrong.
- The name and address does not match the address the Bank has on file for you.
- Your Bank has refused it for security reasons.
- There are not enough funds to cover the payment.
If you contact your credit card provider or bank, they will tell you why they have declined it. If you let us know that you are having problems paying, we can reserve your items for 24 hours and once you have spoken to your bank you can place the order again.Was this Helpful?11 January 2022
The CVV (sometimes called the CVD or CVV2) is a feature to give you increased protection against credit card fraud online.
The CVV or Security Code is the last 4 numbers printed on the front of the card above the card account number.
The CVV is the last 3 numbers printed on the signature strip on the back of the credit card.
We may need to contact you if the details you provided appear to be incorrect. This could slightly delay the dispatch of your order.Was this Helpful?11 January 2022
Your billing name and address are the ones that you used when registering with your bank. You can find the details on your monthly credit card or bank statements.
As a security measure your bank needs this information to be entered correctly by you. When we process your order, and charge your card, your bank asks us to verify the address that your card is registered to in order to make sure it really is you. (This is instead of entering your PIN)Was this Helpful?11 January 2022