- These terms apply to the purchase and use of physical and e-card Childrensalon gift cards that are bought through the Childrensalon website www.childrensalon.com.
- Childrensalon reserves the right to update and change these terms at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. The purchase and use of Childrensalon gift cards represent acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Childrensalon gift cards can be purchased for a minimum value of £10 to a maximum value of £3000. Gift cards are available for purchase in British Pound (GBP), U.S. Dollar (USD) and Euro (EUR).
- Gift cards can only be redeemed on www.childrensalon.com and must be used before the expiry date indicated on the card.
- Gift cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of your order. You may also us more than one gift card to pay for an order.
- Gift cards cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for cash.
- If you would like to return an item that has been purchased using a Childrensalon gift card, the value of the item can only be refunded as Childrensalon store credits.
- Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for an e-card gift card to be sent to the recipient after the order is placed. If the gift card has not been received by the recipient after 24 hours, please contact our Customer Service team.
Childrensalon gift cards are valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. Please take note of the expiry date on the gift card to ensure that any balance is used in full before that date. Gift cards will become invalid after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be lost. The gift card will automatically expire once its balance has been used. If you wish to enquire about or extend the expiry date of your Childrensalon gift card, please contact our Customer Services team.
Lost or stolen gift cards
You are responsible for the safe keeping of your gift card following receipt. Should your gift card be lost, please contact our Customer Service team for help.
- We may withdraw or cancel a Childrensalon gift card and may require an alternative form of payment if we suspect that the gift card may have been stolen or is being used fraudulently.
The e-card gift card is emailed to the recipient within 24 hours after purchase unless a specific delivery date and time was selected.
The physical gift card will be dispatched for the delivery date that was selected at the check-out when purchasing the gift card. For details on delivery times and options please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
Childrensalon e-card gift cards can be purchased via card payment or bank transfer only.
Childrensalon physical gift cards can be purchased via card payment, PayPal, Apple Pay or bank transfer. Gift cards cannot be purchased using Klarna Pay Later or Payment on Delivery.
If you have a Childrensalon account, you can check the balance of your gift card by logging into your account on our website www.childrensalon.com and entering the gift card code in the “Check my balance” box under the “My Gift Cards” header.
If you do not have an account yet, you can either contact our Customer Service or create an account on our website www.childrensalon.com to be able to use the “Check my balance” option for your gift card. Creating an account will also unlock other helpful features for you.
Yes, you can pay for the balance on your order with any other payment method that we support. For full details please see “What payment methods do you accept?” in our Help section.