Make your own love bug cards
Children love to give and receive gifts and cards especially when they have made their very own creation. For St Valentine's day this week or simply as a sweet token of love to give to friends and family, these adorable little love bug cards are so easy to make using our downloadable template.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• PDF template - you can choose from red, hot pink or baby pink
• Split pins
*Children should be accompanied by an adult when making these cards due to the use of sharp scissors and split pins.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR LOVE BUG CARDS:
• Print our downloadable PDF template and cut along the outside of the lady bugs and wings, using the scissors.
• Pierce three holes in each love bug (we cut little crosses using a score knife)
• Pop a split pin through the right wing first, then the left wing, then the body - then fasten at the back to secure
• The card is now ready to give to friends and family!
Interview with Margherita Kids
Discover more about Margherita Kids, by reading our interview with Creative Director and founder Margherita Missoni.