YOU WILL NEED:
- A needle and thread
- 1 x pair of scissors
- 1 x length of large pom-pom trim (we used approximately 1/2 metre)*
- 1 x length of small pom-pom trim (we used approximately 30cm)*
- Lace trim - 2cm width (we used approximately 9cm on the front pockets, and 10.5cm on the back pockets)*
* The length you need will depend on the size of the jeans - the width around the hem of the legs and pockets)
HOW TO CUSTOMISE YOUR JEANS:
- Using the lace, carefully hold it in place along the top of the front pocket and cut to size before, measuring it out on the next pocket and finally the back two pockets. Using the needle and thread, make tiny stitches to attach each piece (see placement of turquoise lace).
- Taking the small pom-pom trim, measure along the picket edge of the front pockets, trimming each piece to size. Carefully sew each piece in place (see placement of yellow trim).
- Finally, using the large pom-pom trim, measure and cut each piece to the size of the hem around the bottom of each leg and attach in place using the needle and thread (see placement of red pom-pom trim).
Adored by Us
Discover our top three picks of the season chosen by our PR Manager Giulia Corbella.
Interview with Michaela Alexander
In celebration of World Book Day 2017, we caught up with award-winning author of Miles & Mia A-Z, Michaela Alexander.