#SafeAtHome | The #SafeHands campaign with @luxmumma
@luxmumma Kirsten says ...
My daughter Ava and I were delighted to be asked to take part in the #SafeAtHome initiative with Childrensalon! Our feature forms part of a larger awareness campaign known as #SafeHands, which was launched by the World Health Organization
in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and showcases people from all over the world protecting and promoting good health practices. Hand hygiene is key to keeping ourselves and others healthy and protected.
If you would like to take part in the SafeHands Challenge at home, all you need is:
- Washable Paint
- Hand wash
- A lounge set that is easily washable like this set from Bonpoint
- A play mat or towel to protect your floor
- Squeeze some washable paint into your child’s hands and ask your child to cover their hands in paint. Encourage your children to cover every inch of their hands, front and back and in between their fingers until their hands are completely covered. This is a great and fun way to ensure your child does not miss any spots!
- Once covered, use a gentle handwash like the Dandydill Way Cleansing Mousse and ask them to wash their hands thoroughly until all the paint has disappeared.
- Repeat again with as many different colour paints as you like!
We hope you have as much fun as we did!
All images by @luxmumma
Follow @luxmumma Kerstin & Ava | Instagram
Share with us on instagram your #SafeHands images @childrensalon #safeathome
What do you think of this article?