- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is an award-winning, forward-thinking British childrenswear destination with family at its heart.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. Everything we do is inspired by our core values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage, still with a commitment to exceptional personal service and dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon are now looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to manage a range of technical projects, ensuring our logistics systems remain robust and efficient. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering quality software solutions on time and within budget providing maximum business value.
- Work alongside team members to create and manage the development roadmap of the Logistics and Stock systems.
- Development of the Logistics and Stock systems – ensuring that the systems remain robust and efficient with the development of all business projects affecting them, whilst maintaining overview of all other integrated systems.
- Manage the resources of the external development teams for the Logistics and Stock systems.
- Manage and lead multiple technical development tasks using project delivery methodologies.
- Responsible for the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into technical requirements that support integrated and sustainable designs for infrastructure systems.
- Support communication flow in matrix organization to ensure collaboration across project teams for efficient achievement of project goals.
- Keep projects on track and within budget by overseeing the full project life cycle.
- Develop technical solutions to problems faced by other departments, consistently looking to improve the system and workflow.
- Monitor performance, trouble tracking and remediation for all issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both users and technical staff
- Experience of using Microsoft applications
- Experience of using Jira
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think clearly and logically
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience in team leading and managing projects
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Concern for accuracy and effectiveness
- Willingness to take the initiative and own tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.