Girls pink and white stripy babygrow gown by Magnolia Baby, made in super-soft pima cotton jersey. It can be worn in two ways - as a babygrow or as a gown. When worn as a gown the elasticated hem can simply be pulled up, making nappy changes much easier, especially during the night. By adjusting the poppers it can be worn as a romper, ideal during the day when baby is more active. The cuffs on the sleeves can also be turned over and worn as scratch mitts.
- Product number 121279
- 100% pima cotton (super-soft, slightly stretchy feel)
- Machine wash (40*C)
- Popper fastening down front and between legs
- Gown turns into a babygrow
- Turn over cuffs to form scratch mitts
- Designer print: Bunnies and Balloons