Web Systems Analyst
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is an award-winning, forward-thinking British childrenswear destination with family at its heart.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. Everything we do is inspired by our core values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage, still with a commitment to exceptional personal service and dressing children beautifully.
As a Systems Analyst you should be able to deliver a range of technical business projects, working alongside development teams and project managers, you will help shape the future of our online business.
Managing the range of the technical projects, ensuring the systems remain robust and efficient is one of the key skills for this role. Responsibility for delivering quality software solutions on time and within budget providing maximum business value.
- Manage and lead multiple technical development tasks using project delivery methodologies.
- Monitor performance, trouble tracking and remediation for all issues.
- Oversee development teams in the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into technical requirements that support integrated and sustainable designs for infrastructure systems
- Develop technical solutions to problems faced by other departments
- Develop operational reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor and analyze availability.
- Overseeing the technical lifecycle of the project
- Ingest well thought out technical ideas to shape the project direction.
- Keeping project managers informed of project lifecycle.
- Coordinate and lead to resolution issues on challenging studies.
- Assist in managing development roadmap
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience of working with Jira
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Childrensalon.
- Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail along with high levels of ownership and commitment.
- Motivation to create high quality products and systems and learn new skills.
- Web Development experience / QA experience would be a bonus
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.