Digital and Marketing
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join the Childrensalon team. You’ll have an excellent understanding of SEO with extensive experience within the SEO industry and a drive to continually learn and develop. Childrensalon retails globally and you’ll need to support this with international SEO insights and knowledge.
You will manage and develop the SEO team whilst working closely with other teams across digital marketing, creative and content to promote some of the world’s most exclusive brands (Burberry, D&G, Gucci & Kenzo) as well as our own seasonal campaigns. The rapid growth of this department provides great opportunities for innovation and progression.
- Responsible for developing the SEO strategy for childrensalon.com and childrensalonoutlet.com and ensuring all plans / projects are delivered
- Lead organic growth initiatives with clear KPI’s and communication
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO knowledge and strategy, latest search engine updates and industry news
- Collaborate with other teams and departments across the business and share SEO knowledge and insights
- Guide & support content and digital teams through keyword research & insights
- Mentor junior team members progression with one to one support, training and external event opportunities
- Undertake KPI Reports for various projects with actionable insights
- Day to day optimisation
- Keyword tracking
- Metadata updates
- Blog optimisation
- Team management
- Search Console analysis
- Google Analytics analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Oversee Outreach and Link building strategies
- Working with the wider business to develop and optimise content and campaigns
- Lead the technical optimisation of the site and create clear and actionable briefs for developers
To be successful you will need:
- Experience of SEO at a senior level within current / previous roles
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to demonstrate a passion and drive to learn more about SEO
- Positive attitude to new challenges
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Team player
- Ability to effectively communicate to leadership and senior management
- A degree qualification in any discipline
- An excellent understanding of International SEO
- Extensive Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience with SEO software (including SEMRush, Oncrawl, Ahrefs etc.)
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.