Digital and Marketing
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Childrensalon is now looking for an experienced SEO enthusiast. You will have a good understanding of SEO with previous experience and a drive to continue learning.
You will also be a self-starter with a strong attitude to learn and a positive outlook to challenges. The SEO team is a close, energetic team, passionate about Search. We work closely with other teams in digital marketing, design and editorial to promote some of the world’s most exclusive brands (Burberry, D&G, Gucci and Kenzo) as well as our own seasonal campaigns. The rapid growth of this department provides great opportunities for innovation and progression.
- Contribute SEO knowledge and strategy, be up to date on latest trends and industry news and provide insights on company
- projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams and departments across the business and share SEO
- Contribute to the learning and development of junior team members
- Undertake KPI Reports for various projects
- Day to day optimisation:
- Keyword tracking
- Metadata updates
- Blog optimisation
- Search Console analysis
- Google Analytics analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Backlink review and optimisation whilst working closely with PR
- Working with the wider business to develop and optimise content
- Keyword research
- Content optimisation
- Monitor and contribute to the technical foundation of the site
- Be up to date with the latest Google Algorithm Updates
- Experience of SEO within current or previous roles
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to demonstrate a passion and drive to learn more about SEO
- Positive attitude to new challenges
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Team player
- Ability to demonstrate strong copywriting ability and attention to detail
- A degree qualification in any discipline
- An understanding of International SEO
- Written and spoken Arabic
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience using Keyword Planner
- Experience in technical SEO software
- Previous experience in an SEO role (in-house or agency)
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.