Senior Digital Analyst (Data/Web)
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are on the lookout for a budding Senior Digital Analyst (Data/ Web) who lives and breathes data.
As an expert in the area of data and analytics you will be responsible for providing advanced insights to key members of the business. In this role you will be working on the development of analytic tools used by the web data team as well as joining to other datasets to further improve the quality of the data, insights and reports that are vital to the growth of the business. You will work closely with the Business Intelligence team to automate reporting whilst focusing on the analysis of data providing key insights to improve user experience. You will need to build strong relationships across the company and help evolve the team by providing mentoring and coaching to junior members.
- Development of reporting, analysis and tracking across multiple platforms.
- Ensure correct analytics implementation on new and current projects.
- Collaborating with BI team to build automation reports.
- Identify and communicate advanced insights to the business.
- Keep up to date with new analytics software, tools and updates.
- Create new initiatives to provide valuable and actionable data to marketing managers.
- Present high-level reports to prompt discussions and identify key areas for improvement.
- Analyse data and highlight potential issues and quick wins.
- Provide product analysis to key stakeholders for seasonal reports and campaigns
- Support analytics requirements across the wider business.
- Provide training and support to other teams around the business
- Advanced knowledge of multiple analytics platforms.
- 4 years minimum experience in web analytics; enhanced e-commerce preferable.
- High level of expertise in understanding data and interpreting it into meaningful insights.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working in an e-commerce background.
- Experience with SQL or data joins
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Confident, motivated, approachable and a strong communicator.
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.