Recruitment Administrative Assistant
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to our growth we are looking for an experienced and professional Recruitment Administrative Assistant to join our busy People Team. You will provide an exceptional recruitment support to the business and to the Recruitment Manager. You will ensure that a consistent, fair and thorough recruitment process is consistently delivered by living and breathing the Childrensalon values. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, working closely with managers at all levels across the business and internal and external applicants, it is important that you are a clear communicator and are able to work collaboratively with the team.
- Provide administrative support to the Recruitment Manager
- Support with all aspects of in-house and external jobs fairs
- Coordinate the recruitment mailbox
- Support with initial screening of job applications
- Arrange and coordinate job assessments and interviews including diary management, room bookings and candidate correspondence
- Advertise and manage our job posts on external channels
- Provide post interview feedback to internal and external candidates
- Work closely with the wider People Team to ensure smooth handover and onboarding
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- High level of discretion
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Skilled with social media and uses for recruiting
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong networker & with the ability to build internal and external relationships
- Basic understanding of HR Practices, Employment Legislation and GDPR
- Experience of working in a fast-paced role
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1-2 years experience in a administrative role or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient IT user
- Previous experience working in a recruitment environment
- Previous experience working with HR Information Systems/Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.