Purchase Ledger Administrative Assistant
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Part Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We are looking for a pat time Purchase Ledger Administrative Assistant to join our growing Finance team for a fixed term 6-month contract. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to support our Finance department.
The ideal candidate should have good oral and written communication as well as time management and organisational skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Computer literacy and having experience in using MS Office applications, especially Excel is essential.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Email remittance advices and statements.
- Monitor the Finance Inbox, categorise emails andforward to relevant department.
- Open and sort mail.
- Save, name and file supplier invoices by due date.
- Apply Payment Terms and any discounts to invoices.
- Answer queries from internal and external partners.
- Credit control.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ability to work at speed and with accuracy.
- Good level of written and spoken English, able to work with senior managers and suppliers.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Previous experience in a Finance role would be an advantage.
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.