Digital and Marketing
Performance Marketing Executive
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to our growth we are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Executive to join our fast growing team.
As Performance Marketing Executive you will be responsible for executing key aspects of the strategy across PPC and Paid Social. You will be solely responsible for your assigned channels and/or regions and ensure they reach their respective KPIs. You will help mentor and teach junior team members as well as utilising their skills to help you achieve your targeted outcomes.
You will help drive the department and our content forward by building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal teams and external industry experts . You will take an innovative approach to both brand awareness and return on investment; staying ahead of the latest industry trends and technology, ensuring we are early adopters for any that are beneficial.
You will be an advanced analyst - producing reports with actionable insights. You will identify which insights and metrics are critical to achieving desired outcomes. Your reports will clearly convey key findings so they can inform future strategic decisions for the whole team.
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
- Running day to day accounts activities (across Google and Facebook)
- Executing given strategy for channels/regions
- Developing and defining own strategy for channels/region
- Optimising account to hit forecast targets - analysing trends and making data driven decisions
- Reporting - monthly report, KPIs and optimisation analysis for channels/regions
- Planning monthly content and maintaining marketing calendar
- Collaborating with other departments to execute wider projects
- Planning and launching campaigns - deciding relevant ad types/requirements and working with creative and brand marketing teams to ensure these are met
- Maintaining relationships with Facebook reps & other consultants, alongside ourPerformance Marketing Manager
- Mentoring and teaching junior team members
- Contributing to annual strategy
- Capitalising on the latest betas/innovations
- Reaching and exceeding KPI’s
- 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Analytics
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.