People Team Administrative Assistant- Fixed Term (12m) Maternity Cover
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Childrensalon is now recruiting for a People Team Admin Assistant, to support our busy People Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual who will provide the very best administrative support to the People Team. The ideal candidate should have good communication as well as time management and organisation skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as this role involves a high level of collaboration with other team members and departments.
- Providing the very best administrative assistance to all members of the People Team
- Responsible for the administration process related to the onboarding of new joiners and leavers, this would involve assembling new starter packs, creating ID Badges, checklists and system updates
- Preparing and responding to reference requests
- Handling of employee queries (People team inbox, telephone, in person, etc.) under supervision
- Maintaining our HR systems ensuring details are accurate and up to date
- Administration of employee rewards and benefits
- Taking accurate minutes in meetings
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager in arranging interviews and sending out interview packs/online tests
- Involvement in People team projects / providing assistance to team members in the undertaking of HR projects
- Other Ad Hoc duties as and when required
- Ability to remain professional and always maintain confidentiality
- Previous Administrative experience, ideally in a HR/People Team setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player – accustomed to working in a team but taking responsibility for own work
- Strong administrative, time management and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload and multitask
- Accuracy with good attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Previous experience of working with HRIS
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 Qualified or Working Towards
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.