- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to our growth we are looking for a full time Online Merchandiser to join our growing Visual Merchandising and eCommerce team. The core responsibility of the Online Merchandiser is to use data and analysis to ensure the products are presented across the website and channels to our diverse customer base. This is an exciting role and would suit an enthusiastic team player with a passion for clothing and online shopping, with experience in a similar role.
As an Online Merchandiser, you will have excellent attention to detail, be flexible and be able to multi-task in this fast-paced role. You will have knowledge and understanding of Visual Merchandising principles. You will play a significant role in creating an excellent customer experience using insights from data to further advance both automated and manual product selections for categories, newsletters, campaigns and edits.
- To gain and apply data to improve automated merchandising, working with the Visual Merchandising Manager to deliver optimal product positioning across the site.
- Utilise your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse data quickly and accurately identifying ways the VM team can improve manual merchandising.
- Evaluate the performance of the product types included within the outfits created by the team, to ensure the most popular and best-selling products are included for the intended audiences.
- Work with the VM team, to ensure segmentation and personalisation opportunities are used appropriately to deliver an optimal shopping experience to our diverse customer base.
- Collaborate with Data team, bringing a wide variety of data sources together to analyse web, sales and other data points.
- Hypothesis data theories and deploy a/b & multivariate testing via algorithms
- Assist the VM team with both ad hoc and day to day responsibilities; including merchandising pages, boosting products and populating categories
- Develop a close working relationship with the Studio, Marketing, Buying and Digital teams to ensure all business priorities are met.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics & BI Tools
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving thought process
- Data Analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Have a customer focused approach
- Positive work ethic and can-do attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.