Digital and Marketing
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Under the direction of the Style Editor, you create outfits that reflect the Childrensalon aesthetic and creative flair on various campaign and e-commerce shoots. Together with the wider marketing and content teams, you will drive the impact of our campaigns, strengthening Childrensalon’s reputation as forward-thinking leaders and the authority in luxury childrenswear.
This role would ideally suit a highly organised individual with an excellent attention to detail. This candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Support delivery of all styling creation across the business, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Outfitting for seasonal campaigns, exploring new ideas whilst also supporting the creative and buying strategies
- Maintain visual consistencies in styling, ensuring that all styling and photography is aligned with the Childrensalon brand and vision
- Have a strong eye for detail within outfitting and have confidence to try new ideas
- Present styled rails for approval for photoshoots, working to create strong and on-brand looks for editorial and marketing campaign images
- Support the Senior Stylist and Style Editor with day to day management of tasks
- Assisting with the outfits and models on-set as required, including dressing models and adjusting garments
- Reference look books, campaigns and benchmark imagery for brand consistency
- General administrative duties including providing accurate model credits and outfit lists to relevant creative teams
- Support the Styling and Creative teams in quality checking of final production for shoots when needed
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of workflows, keeping an eye on project statuses and communicating concerns to the Style Editor
- Responsible for coordinating in-house Still Life imagery creation
- Support the styling team with any administrative tasks
- Execute all content to the highest standard that is aligned with the Childrensalon aesthetic and imagery direction
- Build strong, professional and collaborative relationships with the wider Production team
- Apply excellent brand awareness by identifying areas for review, researching ideas and assessing competition when required to ensure we are market leaders
- Stay on top of new brands and products to aid content creation for any styling initiatives
- Stay up to date with the latest Childrenswear content marketing and industry trends
- Detail oriented and able to take great care and responsibility in handling merchandise
- Impeccable styling sense with exceptional eye for detail
- A strong understanding of the childrenswear industry and styles that resonate with our Childrensalon customer types
- Ability to be proactive and show initiative to implement ideas to constantly improve the image quality and studio processes
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work well in a team under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
- Ability to think independently and effectively, prioritising outstanding tasks
- Good understanding of digital image requirements
- Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.