Digital and Marketing
Email Marketing Executive
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to our growth we are looking for a talented Email Marketing Executive who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As a member of the CRM Marketing team you will be responsible for delivering engaging marketing communications through email and mobile channels. You will drive key retention strategies forward using activation and reactivation techniques while providing a truly seamless and personalised experience for our customers.
- Plan monthly email content for key regions.
- Carry out research and gather insights to inform plans.
- Optimise and build customer segments.
- Collaborate with creative and content teams to take content from concept to delivery.
- Work with all digital marketing channels for a full 360 retention experience.
- Help develop automation campaigns.
- Deliver and present frequent reports to key stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience with Customer / Email Marketing at an e-commerce retailer.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices.
- Proficient in analysing customer data.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience building customer segments & ESP’s.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.