Digital and Marketing
Editorial Administrative Assistant- Images
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Childrensalon is now recruiting for a full time Editorial Administrative Assistant who will work within the Images Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to perform a variety of tasks to support our Creative and Content teams. The ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail as well as time management and organisation skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have and good communication and interpersonal skills as this role involves a high level of collaboration with other team members, departments and external brands.
- Be the main contact for brands when requesting and receiving images
- File and manage the images on the Images server
- Match images received to our products and brief for use as rollovers
- Be aware of embargoes and restrictions, communicating these to the team
- Work to support the Junior Images Coordinator in any tasks required
- Log image credits for all marketing newsletters and website updates
- Support the wider Creative and Content teams in daily administrative tasks
- Proactively suggest improvements to create smooth running admin functions and workflows and implement these where directed
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Execute the Marketing spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Keep the brand report up to date
- Stay up to date with latest content marketing and fashion trends to gain understanding of the wider department
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work well in a team under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
- Ability to think independently and effectively, prioritising outstanding tasks
- Desire to come up with new strategies to improve efficiency
- Have strong understanding of e-commerce and social media
- Experience working within a luxury retail/ e-commerce environment
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.