Digital and Marketing
Customer Loyalty Specialist
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Full Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is an award-winning, forward-thinking British childrenswear destination with family at its heart.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. Everything we do is inspired by our core values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage, still with a commitment to exceptional personal service and dressing children beautifully.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Loyalty Specialist to drive loyalty, engagement and increase retention rates. As the Customer Loyalty Specialist, you will be responsible for driving key retention strategies across the business by bringing key customer segments to the heart of everything we do and providing them with an unrivalled experience. You will be working closely with Digital & Marketing, CX, UI, Customer Services and Content teams to deliver key projects tailored for our customers.
This role will be hybrid with 1 day a week, depending on business needs, based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
- Develop and implement a targeted strategy for our top customers across key marketing channels and campaigns.
- Optimise new and existing loyalty initiatives that bring value to our customers.
- Provide our customers with an exceptional and tailored experience through highly targeted communications.
- Collaborate with customer centric teams such as CX, UI, Customer Services and Acquisition to personalise, localise and unify the marketing journey.
- Identify and analyse key customer segments for the business to improve targeting and tailored messaging.
- Test new and existing strategies to identify the best approach for our multinational audiences.
- Optimisation of workflows and actively driving collaboration with other teams across the business.
- Champion the customers needs to ensure we deliver exceptional content designed for them.
- Work with all Digital Marketing channels for a full 360 experience and opportunities to amplify activity
- Manage KPIs and channel reports for key stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience with customer marketing at an e-commerce retailer.
- Advanced understanding of email marketing and customer communications.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Customer lifecycle marketing and journey analysis.
- Proficient in analysing customer data.
- Customer segmentation and ESP Management.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.