Accounts Assistant- Banking (Part Time)
- UK, Tunbridge Wells
- Part Time
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalonis an award-winning, forward-thinking British childrenswear destination with family at its heart.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. Everything we do is inspired by our core values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage, still with a commitment to exceptional personal service and dressing children beautifully.
Due to our growth, we are recruiting for a part-time Accounts Assistant in our Banking team. The role requires working 24 hours per week ( days to be discussed ). You will work closely with the existing members of the Banking team supporting our Finance Department. We are looking for a candidate with good organisational skills and previous experience of accounting, in particular banking. Computer literacy is essential with Excel knowledge to intermediate level.
- Administration of Company bank accounts
- Online banking, both importing and manually entering payment files in multiple currencies
- Post bank transactions to SAP software
- Daily bank reconciliations in SAP and Excel
- Calculate month end exchange rate variance and post journals
- Good accounting skills, experience in banking is essential
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excel skills at intermediate level
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to articulate financial information to “finance and non-finance people”
- Flexible and adaptable
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells..
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.