Girls 3 piece snowsuit by Deux Par Deux. Forming part of the "Heart Beat" collection, it includes a purple, orange and green graphic print jacket, black salopettes and a fleece neckwarmer. The fabric is Teflon coated and water proof, with superior insulation protection against the winter elements to -30*C. The jacket has a removable hood and chunky YKK zip closures. There are four pockets on the front with popper fastening. There are elasticated wrists with adjustable tabs and a wind stopper placket around the waist with popper closure. The hood, collar, back and front panels are lined with polar fleece.
The matching salopettes have removable and adjustable shoulder straps. The waist can be adjusted with velcro tabs. There are Cordura reinforced parts at the seat and knees. They have two zipped side pockets, back pockets, elasticated ankle inserts and reflective tapes. A polar fleece Neckwarmer is also included.
- Product number 111999
- Outer: 100% nylon (Teflon coated)
- Lining: 100% polyester polar fleece
- Machine wash (30*C)
- Removable hood
- Zip-up (strong YKK zips)
- Insulating protection to -30*C
- Breathable fabric keeps heat in and lets moisture evaporate
- Adjustable and removable straps to the trousers
- Adjustable waist with velcro straps
- Length of trousers can be adjusted
- Reflective trims
- Neckwarmer included