At Childrensalon we are always on the lookout for talented and creative individuals who are passionate about fashion, hard working and have attention to detail. We welcome speculative applications from potential candidates and interns. Please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Assistant with Russian (Written and Spoken)
Childrensalon is an award winning independent internet retailer for children's designer clothing and gifts. Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon has grown to become one of the most respected international retailers in children’s luxury fashion and we pride ourselves on being specialists in childrenswear, customer experience and ecommerce. For more information please visit our website http://www.childrensalon.com
We are looking for Customer Service Assistant to help out in our busy office in Tunbridge Wells. The role is full time and requires working evening and weekend shifts. We take pride in providing the best customer service in the industry. Every day we enjoy helping people all over the world place orders, track shipping, and return or exchange items by phone, email and live chat. Our customers know they can always count on us for honest advice and help with choosing a special gift or even simple items for their children.
We are looking for people who:
• Enjoy helping people and have an understanding of different cultures
• Love a fast-paced environment and can work under pressure
• Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Are PC proficient
• Have excellent spoken and written Russian and English
• Have a love for fashion
• Have an understanding of children
If you are interested please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.
Head Digital Designer
We are a creative and innovative online fashion retail company that is growing quickly. We are now looking for a Head of Digital Design to take responsibility for the design direction of Childrensalon's award winning website.
This is a leadership level role, so we’re looking for someone with strong team management skills as well as demonstrable experience leading design direction, either in-house for a well known brand, or a similar role within a digital creative agency. The role will be hands-on, so you will be happy to get stuck in and lead the way with conceptual design where needed.
We’re also looking for someone keen to innovate in the online fashion retail sector, so you’ll be as comfortable coming up with ideas as you are leading UX and UI design. You will also be responsible for helping to continue to raise the bar from a UX and UI point of view across all our digital touch points, and will be integral in helping to shape our brand identity and visual direction.
As a talented digital designer, you will need to demonstrate a highly creative, progressive portfolio of work, as well as excellent attention to detail. You’ll also need to show you have a clear understanding of the fundamentals behind great UX and UI design as well as the ambition to innovate in this area, within the online retail sector.
You will need to be a super-confident communicator, both verbally and visually and have the capacity to motivate and inspire those around you. You may well be looking for a step up from a senior level design role, or for a change, but you will definitely be looking for a challenge and to deliver world class, user focused digital experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years in a digital design lead role
- A very strong portfolio, demonstrating great fundamental design principles, cutting edge UI design and a ton of creativity
- Must have at least 6 years experience working with e-commerce
- Online retail experience is a must have
- Multi-platform and multi-device (mobile & tablet) UI/UX design experience with evidence of work in folio is a must
- Fantastic verbal and visual communication skills
- Great team leadership and mentoring skills
- Someone who takes initiative and is keen to find ways to improve and innovate.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good project manager – very organized & methodical
- Experience within the fashion industry is strongly desirable
- Evidence of working with well known brands either in-house or for an agency
- Innate knowledge of key & emerging trends and industry standards within digital design
- Passion for all things digital design
- Very user focused/customer centric
- Passion for delivering world class/award winning digital experiences