Childrensalon is an award winning, forward-thinking company, specializing in dressing children beautifully.
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon has grown to become one of the most respected retailers in children’s luxury fashion and a market leading presence. The company now boasts an international customer base across 80 countries and 60% year on year growth.
Childrensalon offers excellent customer service and champions both new and renowned designers, stocking the broadest range of designer children's brands online.
We have an inclusive and supportive company culture, and believe in getting the right fit when it comes to people joining the company. We place a high value on people and believe we can offer a fun and friendly environment to work in, as well as a great place to learn and develop.
We are a creative and innovative online fashion retail company that is growing quickly. We are now looking for a Mid-weight Digital Designer, to assist with general design duties in our team.
We are looking for someone interested in working in the online fashion retail sector, with a desire to do great work, and a portfolio of work demonstrating their passion for digital design.
You will either have a degree or equivalent qualification in a design or 3 year’s + commercial experience working for an agency in-house. You will have a very creative online portfolio of work, demonstrating your passion for design and showing off your design skills.
You will also need to demonstrate good attention to detail and a clear understanding of the fundamentals behind effective UI design (and the desire to try new things & experiment). You will need to be a confident communicator, both verbally and visually and have a passion for learning new ways to improve what you do.
You will work alongside our Lead Designer to produce newsletters, editorial site updates. coupled with our blog and other exciting platforms. Reporting into Head of Digital & Design.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating fundamentals of UI design principles, and a ton of creativity is a must!
- A passion for digital design and demonstrable interest in what’s going on in this area
- Working knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Designing newsletters
- Proficiency with industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- An understanding of the different platforms, devices and media UI design covers
- The ability to collaborate and work with others in a constructive way
- A keen learner with a positive attitude
- An interest in fashion is desirable
- Some commercial experience is preferable
- Ability to approach design from a User Experience perspective
If you’re keen to learn more about us and the role, please contact: email@example.com, attaching an up to date copy of your CV (or LinkedIn profile).
See the website at: http://childrensalon.com